Innodisk Announces DDR4 Mini DIMM Series DRAM Aimed at Communications Applications
- Created on Thursday, 02 June 2016 11:49
- Hits: 300
Innodisk, the service-driven flash and DRAM module provider, introduces a brand new DDR4 Mini DIMM DRAM that is fully compliant with ATCA (Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture).
SSDL Exhibiting at DPRTE
- Created on Monday, 14 March 2016 15:59
- Hits: 351
We will be exhibiting at DPRTE on the 16th March at Motor Point Arena, Cardiff.
This annual event brings together the defence procurement and supply chain community under one roof.
Please do come and visit us on Stand 17a to discuss your industrial memory and storage requirements.
Innodisk Releases Industry First DDR4 Wide Temperature Module Series
- Created on Monday, 04 January 2016 10:25
- Hits: 575
Thermal sensor storage solution for outdoor systems
December 22, 2015 – Innodisk, the service-driven flash and DRAM module provider, introduces the industry’s first DDR4 wide temperature module series designed for industrial platforms and applications for harsh environments.
SSD adds Ethernet back-up and restore capability to its SCSI-Flash replacement drives for SCSI-based storage systems on legacy computer equipment
- Created on Monday, 30 November 2015 16:44
- Hits: 1064
Reading, UK– 1st December 2015. Solid State Disks Ltd, the computer storage systems design, development and integration specialist, has announced a new, Ethernet-based back-up and restore capability for its family of Compact Flash (CF) SCSI-Flash solid-state drives, providing further storage future-proofing for critical legacy computer applications that otherwise have plenty of life left in them.
The SCSI-Flash CF drive is targeted at a range of computer-based legacy applications where critical SCSI-based storage drives are becoming more and more difficult to repair or replace as they increasingly age and fail. As a direct, drop-in replacement, SCSI-Flash provides an up-to-date, high-reliability, solid-state and low-cost solution to the problem. SCSI-Flash targets a broad spectrum of industries and markets including telecommunications, semiconductor manufacturing, industrial process control, engineering and manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, mil/aero, flight simulation and post-production applications.
- Solid State CF SCSI FLASH replacement for RWZ01, RZ23, RZ26, RZ26B & RZ29 and RZ87 solutions on a DEC VAX station 4000-90A, uVAX, StorageWorks, VMS and VS4000 systems
- SanDisk Introduces New Portfolio of Industrial Grade Flash Storage Solutions for the Rapidly Expanding ‘Industrial Internet of Things’ Market
- SanDisk launches the Z400s SSD drive
- Replacing Nortel DMS 10 & DMS 100 SCSI Drives
- SanDisk Introduces Automotive Grade Flash Storage Solutions for Infotainment Systems and the Fast-Growing ‘Connected Car’ Market
- Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) win SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major Finnish Telecom OEM’s Siemens EWSD system
- APRO Announcing Industrial DRAM Modules
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-F Series Industrial Mini SATA III Flash Module
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - APRO BON II SLC Industrial 2.5inch SATA III SSD w/DDR3
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-F Series SLC SATA-III CFast Card
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-G Series MLC SATA-III CFast Card
- SanDisk Unveils Self Encrypting X300s Solid State Drive Series
- SanDisk Announces, X110, U110 and i110 SSDs
- Reactive Group passes our 18th year of NQA ISO 9001: 2008
- CF2SCSI SCSIFLASH Bridge provides drop-in, solid state replacement for ageing and failing SCSI drives in legacy telecommunications equipment