Replacing Nortel DMS 10 & DMS 100 SCSI Drives
- Created on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 11:08
- Hits: 654
Reading, UK – 24th June 2015.
Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) win SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major European Telecom OEM to upgrade the SCSI drives on their Nortel DMS 10 & DMS 100 system. The Solid State Disk Drive has passed Nortel DMS10/DMS100 test beds and live network testing and is currently being deployed in a major European operator network.
The Moving Head Hard Disk drives (MHD/ HDD) and Magneto Optic (removable MO) – is a drop in replacement using the SCSIFlash Solid State Disk Drive.
SanDisk Introduces Automotive Grade Flash Storage Solutions for Infotainment Systems and the Fast-Growing ‘Connected Car’ Market
- Created on Thursday, 18 June 2015 15:36
- Hits: 686
MILPITAS, Calif., June 18, 2015 – SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash storage solutions, today introduced a new suite of robust, automotive grade NAND flash solutions designed for next-generation ‘connected cars’ and automotive infotainment systems.
Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) win SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major Finnish Telecom OEM’s Siemens EWSD system
- Created on Thursday, 05 March 2015 16:24
- Hits: 699
Reading, UK – 16th November 2014. Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) win SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major Finnish Telecom OEM to upgrade the SCSI drives on their Siemens EWSD system. The CF Solid State Disk Drive has passed EWSD test beds and live network testing and is currently deployed in major Finnish operator network.
The MD0 & MD1 EWSD Duplex disks – can be replaced with the CF Solid State Disk Drive. Also in the EWSD Version 9.0 the HP2940A disks can be replaced, by the solid state version.
APRO Announcing Industrial DRAM Modules
- Created on Tuesday, 11 November 2014 13:39
- Hits: 808
APRO Co., Ltd, as a leading flash storage manufacturer, we have strived to provide satisfaction and meet every aspect for our customers. After a long period of product development and customer’s continuous request, APRO is now launching Industrial DRAM Modules into our product lines.
Apart from the complete product line of SDRAM, DDR I, DDR II and DDR III, APRO is also introducing “Industrial Grade” DRAM products that can support -40℃~+85℃. In addition, APRO is able to support customized request such as Low-Profile form factor to adapt various applications. APRO’s DRAM Modules are made specifically for industrial and military markets; it is applicable for harsh environments and mission-critical applications.
APRO’s Industrial DRAM Modules are applied with 100% industrial grade components and 30u” gold fingers which can ensure high quality signal transfers under -40℃~+85℃. It is also suitable for any portable devices such as tablets, rugged notebooks, handheld devices and many more.
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-F Series Industrial Mini SATA III Flash Module
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - APRO BON II SLC Industrial 2.5inch SATA III SSD w/DDR3
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-F Series SLC SATA-III CFast Card
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-G Series MLC SATA-III CFast Card
- SanDisk Unveils Self Encrypting X300s Solid State Drive Series
- SanDisk Announces, X110, U110 and i110 SSDs
- Reactive Group passes our 18th year of NQA ISO 9001: 2008
- CF2SCSI SCSIFLASH Bridge provides drop-in, solid state replacement for ageing and failing SCSI drives in legacy telecommunications equipment