Solid State CF SCSI FLASH replacement for RWZ01, RZ23, RZ26, RZ26B & RZ29 and RZ87 solutions on a DEC VAX station 4000-90A, uVAX, StorageWorks, VMS and VS4000 systems
- Created on Thursday, 26 November 2015 09:42
- Hits: 473
Reading, UK – 20th November 2015.
Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) wins SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major US Energy OEM to upgrade the RWZ01, RZ23, RZ26, RZ26B & RZ29 SCSI drives on their DEC VAXstation 4000-90A and uVAX systems. The CF Solid State Disk Drive has passed VAX 4000 test beds and live network testing.
The RWZ01, RZ23, RZ26, RZ26B & RZ29 disks – can be replaced with the CF Solid State Disk Drive.
SanDisk Introduces New Portfolio of Industrial Grade Flash Storage Solutions for the Rapidly Expanding ‘Industrial Internet of Things’ Market
- Created on Friday, 09 October 2015 08:29
- Hits: 691
Milpitas, Calif. October 5, 2015
SanDisk Corporation a global leader in flash storage solutions, today introduced SanDisk® Industrial, a suite of intelligent NAND flash solutions optimized to meet the robust storage demands of connected industrial applications. The new high-endurance SanDisk Industrial solutions offer outstanding performance and reliability, even in extreme temperature ranges, making them ideal for use in a variety of markets, including factory applications and industrial computing, utilities, medical equipment, surveillance camera systems, digital signage, robotics, point-of-sale solutions, large-scale printing, energy management and others.
SanDisk launches the Z400s SSD drive
- Created on Tuesday, 14 July 2015 15:00
- Hits: 641
An All-in-one High Performance and Reliable SSD for HDD Replacement
The SanDisk Z400s SSD delivers the performance, capacities, and form factors ideal for replacing HDDs in embedded and mainstream computing platforms. It can outperform HDDs by a factor of 20, while providing 5x the reliability at 1/20th the power consumption.
Replacing Nortel DMS 10 & DMS 100 SCSI Drives
- Created on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 11:08
- Hits: 588
Reading, UK – 24th June 2015.
Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) win SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major European Telecom OEM to upgrade the SCSI drives on their Nortel DMS 10 & DMS 100 system. The Solid State Disk Drive has passed Nortel DMS10/DMS100 test beds and live network testing and is currently being deployed in a major European operator network.
The Moving Head Hard Disk drives (MHD/ HDD) and Magneto Optic (removable MO) – is a drop in replacement using the SCSIFlash Solid State Disk Drive.
- SanDisk Introduces Automotive Grade Flash Storage Solutions for Infotainment Systems and the Fast-Growing ‘Connected Car’ Market
- Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) win SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major Finnish Telecom OEM’s Siemens EWSD system
- APRO Announcing Industrial DRAM Modules
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-F Series Industrial Mini SATA III Flash Module
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - APRO BON II SLC Industrial 2.5inch SATA III SSD w/DDR3
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-F Series SLC SATA-III CFast Card
- 2014 NEW PRODUCT - HERMES-G Series MLC SATA-III CFast Card
- SanDisk Unveils Self Encrypting X300s Solid State Drive Series
- SanDisk Announces, X110, U110 and i110 SSDs
- Reactive Group passes our 18th year of NQA ISO 9001: 2008
- CF2SCSI SCSIFLASH Bridge provides drop-in, solid state replacement for ageing and failing SCSI drives in legacy telecommunications equipment