SSDL & Innodisk are Go Go Go at this Years IIOM Members Meeting
- Created on Tuesday, 25 October 2016 10:10
- Hits: 236
25th October 2015.. Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) and their flash distribution partner Innodisk, have kicked off this October's IIOM members meeting at the Hilton Hotel, Northampton, UK.
SCSI Flash Tape launch coverage in EEtimes
- Created on Friday, 07 October 2016 15:17
- Hits: 206
EETimes "Flash Extends Life of Magnetic Tape Machines"
TORONTO — 4th October 2016, Despite the advent of cloud computing and dropping prices for both spinning disk and flash for enterprise storage, magnetic tape storage technology remains a mainstay of many industries, and financially, it still doesn't make sense to replace those systems when they can no longer replace the tape.
Launch of SCSIFlash-Tape provides solid state replacement for obsolete and end-of-life tape drives
- Created on Wednesday, 14 September 2016 10:00
- Hits: 865
Reading, UK – 14th September 2016. Solid State Disks Ltd, the advanced storage systems design, development and integration specialist, has launched SCSIFlash-Tape which provides a CompactFlash-based, solid state replacement for traditional SCSI-based, electro-mechanical tape drives on legacy computer-based systems that are either obsolete or nearing the end of their life. SCSIFlash-Tape provides a drop-in replacement for the popular DDS DAT, DLT and QIC tape drives on a variety of host systems.
SSD launches FLOPPYFlash providing a solid state replacement for obsolete floppy disk drives on legacy computer-based systems
- Created on Wednesday, 31 August 2016 15:42
- Hits: 1897
SSD launches FLOPPYFlash providing a solid state replacement for obsolete floppy disk drives on legacy computer-based systems.
Reading, UK – 1st September 2016. Solid State Disks Ltd, the advanced storage systems design, development and integration specialist, has launched FLOPPYFlash, a floppy drive emulator providing a solid state replacement for obsolete, electro-mechanical floppy disk drives in legacy computer-based systems and equipment as a direct, drop-in replacement. FLOPPYFlash uses removable standard industrial CompactFlash solid state card technology to replace the floppy disk media.
- Solid State Drive to Replace Alcatel Lucent 5ESS SCSI Tape and Disk
- Solid State replacement for Ericsson AXE-10 IOG11 Optical & Disk Drives
- Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) sponsor IIOM Members Meeting October 2016
- Innodisk Launches New Generation M.2 LAN Card
- Innodisk Announces DDR4 Mini DIMM Series DRAM Aimed at Communications Applications
- SSDL Exhibiting at DPRTE
- Innodisk Releases Industry First DDR4 Wide Temperature Module Series
- SSD adds Ethernet back-up and restore capability to its SCSI-Flash replacement drives for SCSI-based storage systems on legacy computer equipment
- Solid State CF SCSI FLASH replacement for RWZ01, RZ23, RZ26, RZ26B & RZ29 and RZ87 solutions on a DEC VAX station 4000-90A, uVAX, StorageWorks, VMS and VS4000 systems
- SanDisk Introduces New Portfolio of Industrial Grade Flash Storage Solutions for the Rapidly Expanding ‘Industrial Internet of Things’ Market
- SanDisk launches the Z400s SSD drive
- Replacing Nortel DMS 10 & DMS 100 SCSI Drives
- SanDisk Introduces Automotive Grade Flash Storage Solutions for Infotainment Systems and the Fast-Growing ‘Connected Car’ Market
- Solid State Disks Ltd (SSDL) win SCSI CF Solid State upgrade contract with major Finnish Telecom OEM’s Siemens EWSD system
- APRO Announcing Industrial DRAM Modules